It’s important to understand your obligations and have processes in place to ensure this compliance.
Clarifying your business operations will allow you to clearly understand your obligations and processes with regards to:
- Income tax obligations
- Goods and services tax requirements
- Requirements of Companies under the Corporations Law Legislation
- Superannuation Fund duties under SIS
- Building and Services Authority
- Licensing conditions
- Relevant reporting to effectively manage your business Payroll tax
- Superannuation Guarantee Contributions
- Workers Compensation
To know you have the potential issues properly covered, please contact us for an appointment.
Breaking it down...
Your annual tax return is separate to any Goods & Services Tax requirements and must be lodged annually.
The Goods & Services Tax was introduced on 1 July 2000, 20 years ago. It requires those registered to lodge quarterly activity statements (BAS’s) and other associated reporting requirements.
There are various obligations placed on Australian Companies which are administered under the Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC). It is essential you know your requirements as a director or secretary.
There are many obligations involved in being the trustee/member of a self managed super fund (SMSF). It is crucial to know what your obligations are to ensure compliance.